Thursday 17 February 2011

Pin It

Widgets

Guest post and review

Arrow

There's no update this week I'm afraid, but that doesn't mean I've been slacking off. Head on over to tefl.net, and you can read my review of Lindsay Clandfield and Macmillan's Global pre-intermediate coursebook.

While you're there you can also check out my guest piece on Alex Case's TEFLtastic blog. I have written about the 10 things you'll learn by doing a CELTA. I feel very pleased and privileged to have written on Alex's blog, as it one of my favourite TEFL blogs, and certainly one of the wittiest and most original.

As always your feedback and comments would be welcome.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © TheTeacherJames Design by O Pregador | Blogger Theme by Blogger Template de luxo | Powered by Blogger